Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

You know, Valentine's day itself is not that important to Jeff and me. I think honestly we will take any occasion or excuse to get to spend special time together, whether playing some frisbee or going to a nice restaurant.

This occasion, Jeff, my precious husband surprised me today (the day we chose to celebrate) with my favorite flowers (tulips) and an amazingly sweet note that actually made me cry. Sweet words never get old! Being loved and appreciated by your best friend and husband is wonderful :)
Tonight we went to Charlie's Steakhouse for a wonderful meal and quality time together!
We pray that we never stop enjoying dating each other!

1 comment:

  1. how absolutely exciting that I have discovered y'alls new blog!! I love this post :o) Tulips are my favorite flowers too! I also hope you never grow tired of dates...even when kiddos come! Spouse's are God's great blessing and His way of imaging Christ and the Church. Love y'all and miss you immensely! Also, love seeing a few pictures of your home (I'm assuming that's your place!)...I think you should do a post of pictures of your house :o)

    ReplyDelete