Friday, February 11, 2011

chicken breasts and policies

Just first wanted to say that we are both thankful to the Lord for Jeff's new job at Chick-fil-a.
He is currently mastering the art of filleting and breading chicken! It is a very grueling job, but after one week of work he has already received a lot of compliments on his hard work.

As for me, Courtney, I'm currently overwhelmed with the constant balancing act of school, internship, and work. I am enjoying my time with clients, but I am NOT enjoying my policy project for school right now. If anyone is curious about institutions for mental disease and Medicaid's lack of funding for them, contact me. haha

Anyway, this has been a long enough distraction from my policy paper.
Until the next time, don't hold a candle to the devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment