Saturday, April 2, 2011

Brusters...our weakness

Jeff and I have a new love.... Birthday cake ice cream from Brusters.

Back in February, when our friends Margaret and James came to visit, we went to Brusters in Greer for the first time together. I got the Birthday Cake ice cream. It was AMAZING. We have gone back twice since for me to try to get it again, but they were out of it BOTH times!! :(

So today, after our bike ride around Greer, we went to Brusters for some Birthday cake ice cream :)
We got smart this time and called ahead. Sure enough, it was worth the trip so I could have my second experience with Birthday cake and Jeff had his first with a Birthday cake milkshake!

Afternoons and nights full of bike rides and ice cream with my best friend....doesn't get much better than that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment